Business changes

Subject Line: Important Business Changes Nubie Limited

In February 2024, Nubie Limited was sold and now operates as Nubie Kids Limited under new company ownership.  Nubie Limited was sold to Gpa Klm Ltd on 2nd February 2024. Since then, the company has been bought by new owners Nubie Kids Limited.

First and foremost, we want to express our gratitude for your previous support of Nubie Limited. We are aware that you have pending orders and deposits with Nubie Limited. Unfortunately, we are unable to process refunds for deposits made with Nubie Limited.

However, we are actively working with our manufacturing partners and suppliers to fulfil pending orders and ensure that your purchases are delivered as soon as possible. If you would like to proceed with your order, please reply to this email with “Yes,” and a member of our team will contact you to confirm that your order can be fulfilled and provide an estimated delivery.

While it has been out of our control, we apologize for any inconvenience or distress you may have experienced and appreciate your understanding. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are committed to providing you with excellent service moving forward.

Thank you for being a valued customer of Nubie Limited. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Claiming funds back from your bank or credit card provider

If you paid with a credit card over £100

If you paid Nubie Limited using a credit card for £100 or more and have proof of the transactions, you might be eligible to claim under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act. To check eligibility, contact your card provider. For more information, Click here

If you paid with a debit card or credit card under £100

If you used a debit or credit card for a payment under £100 to Nubie Limited and have proof of the transaction, you may be able to seek recourse through your bank or card provider via the ‘chargeback’ scheme. The bank or credit provider will assess your eligibility for this claim.

Should your bank or credit card provider deny your refund request, you can file a formal complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service. For more information, Click here

Choose Your Location

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
Click outside to hide the comparison bar
What are you looking for?
Please type the word you want to search and press "enter"
Shopping Cart
No products in the cart.
Return To Shop